[Oberon] Windows 8.1

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Jul 27 15:17:17 CEST 2015

Additional note: I have just compared the two systems and the only
difference in the source code folder is a minor change to the
Threads.CheckStacks procedure. Apart from changes to a few lines of code the
earlier version includes the comment "(* hack for Windows 7 Beta *)" which
has since been removed,

Chris