[Oberon] Oberon Digest, Vol 135, Issue 14

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Wed Aug 26 15:49:18 CEST 2015

Hi David,

> Just to 'chime in' with what Wojtek is saying.    If you look at the
> Verilog code, there is a GPIO In and GPIO out port.   Those are not
> mentioned in Ch. 17 that is available on the Project Oberon page.

That's the exception which proves the rule.  Prof. Wirth added a couple of
IOs while he was experimenting with programming PIC chips for a project
(see his section on PICL), and I persuaded him to make it an 8-bit GPIO
port.  So my bad!  :)  Consider it experimental.  All the rest is
documented, right?

Cheers,
Paul