[Oberon] Wojtek's comment

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 12:51:06 CEST 2015

hi Peter,

> English is not my native language.

Heraus mit der Sprache Mensch! :)

> published openly.

Somewere in the dark recesses of my mind I remembered that Native2.3.6 is
fully documented, yes.

> simply scan for the module names in linker that need code and/or data in
fast ram and allocate it there.

Yes, make it part of the boot code then perhaps.
But that could also be done in the dynamic linker.

But there is also the bit about the stack that Jörg remembered.

Vielleicht noch ein Bisschen am Denkplatz sitzen. :)

cheers,
j.