[Oberon] Would this work for ETHO?

Lars O noreply at z505.com
Fri Oct 2 01:36:52 CEST 2015

eas lab wrote:
> Newsgroups: comp.lang.oberon
>

> I created an <automatic menu syntax-directed multi-language> writer,
> [the next stage after syntax coloring] some months ago, and after
> being diverted to urgent problems, couldn't see how to use it, now that I'm
> free to continue refining it.
>
> Writing *THIS* will help me SELF-explain how it works?

Sorry but it sounds like an alien from outer space... what you may have
created was something fantastic, or something like training wheels in
borland's IDE's... Since I don't know what you have created, you will have
to explain it in english.  Are you trying to enhance text editing ability
like borland code tools? Something like Acme editor (sorry I'm not much
familiar with Plan9 but am studying it).  Are you trying to make languages
extensible? domain specific languages? Extendable IDE or editor? Something
alien I can't understand? anything to Compare it to that humans will
understand?