[Oberon] bug in FileDir.Match

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 08:38:55 CET 2015

Peter please do not.

Joerg pointed out that it is not complete: It does not do backtracking.

Otherwise: I did the tests, Joerg designed, on your invention and it passed
all except one where there is a * in the filename.
This is obviously of no importance in Oberon.

There are 2 designs on the table at the moment. Of which mine is not
complete yet. Joerg has a complete design that works, but it is a bit
difficult to follow the program flow. And I still want to do one more test
on it.
So I will finish this work first before I commit myself.

cheers,

j.