[Oberon] OberonStation

Eric Scharff ericnboulder at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 17:32:25 CET 2015

I love that you put together such an easy to use package for the Oberon FPGA! This is great for someone with little experience with programmer / verilog /etc.
Unfortunately, for me, I no longer have any PS2 keyboards or mice. All of mine are now USB.
Does anyone have experience with using a USB keyboard or mouse with the OberonStation? Does it work well? What kind of adapter do you use?