[Oberon] Graph of module imports

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:52:30 CET 2015

Its under postcard / beer public licence.
Perhaps Alexander might also be interested to put his (much bigger) part of
the work under that licence.

But seriously:
This is a nice eye catcher, but you might have noticed it is not complete,
since not all sources are included in the
distribution I use at the moment. For instance Oberon is not further
expanded.

cheers,

j.