[Oberon] Numerical CASE Statements in Project Oberon

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Nov 18 13:45:07 CET 2015

Yes - there are several. The ARM O-7 compiler used in our Astrobe development system targets ARM Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 devices and is a *complete* implementation (including both numeric and type-extension CASE statements) of the March 2015 Revision of the Language Report:

http://www.astrobe.com

There are also some other O-7 compilers listed on David Evan's site:

http://oberon07.com/compilers.xhtml

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software