[Oberon] Numerical CASE Statements in Project Oberon

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:24:27 CET 2015

Thanks Chris,

I am not into buying anything at the moment (unfortunately, I am looking
for work like never before) but you will certainly be welcome to the code I
am cooking up. So far there is only 3 rather smallish new procedures in OSG
in which some Wirthian magic is used, but the rest should plonk straight
into any compiler except of course that I use Wirthian OSG.Items.
But I am sure you will know what to do with those.

Cheers,

j.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 2:45 PM, Chris Burrows <chris at cfbsoftware.com>