[Oberon] Statistics

R. P. de Jong rdjong at mac.com
Sun Dec 6 19:41:31 CET 2015

Being curious about indicators for the interest in Oberon (and of course our app), i looked up some statistics offered by my hosting provider. This is the number of page requests on www.reactive-instruments.eu for different countries, since the announcement 2 dec evening.

United States		63
Germany			54
Switzerland		44
unknown			17	(country not derivable?)
Australia			16
Russian Federation	11
France			10
Netherlands		10
Italy				6
Latvia			5
Romania			5
Spain			5
Colombia			5
European country	5
Finland			4
Great Britain		4
Hungary			4
Turkey			3
Belgium			3
Japan			3
Austria			3
India			2
China			2
Sweden			1
Slovenia			1
New Zealand		1

The program was only announced on this Oberon List, and of course visible in Apple’s store. It was installed approx. 100 times so far. Reviews on the store have been few but good (4 or 5 stars), though Google displays the Mac App Store rearch result as “1 star” (like they seem to be doing with all products with few reviews).