[Oberon] Statistics

R. P. de Jong rdjong at mac.com
Mon Dec 7 20:24:10 CET 2015

This has been asked by others too, for even older Mac OS X versions.
The app cannot run on pre-OS X 10.9 because Swift is not supported on those. The reason for excluding 10.9 is that our development machine with the oldest OS X is 10.10, so we cannot properly test the application on 10.9.
However, i’ve checked that it builds ok for 10.9 with some minor changes (in the Mac’s view hierarchy).
I’ll offer to send this build (1767) to those who requested it for trying out on their 10.9 machine. If they confirm that everything works i will make it publicly available on the web site as a direct download.

Roel P. de Jong