[Oberon] Import diagram of System.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sun Dec 13 16:01:02 CET 2015

>From jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com  2015 Oct 5 18:12:51
> What you did is ultimately write a text file with nice square frames around
> the text.

Well yes, the tabular diagram is easily produced, efficient of storage,
fits in-line in the wiki page and effective for a small graph.  The dotty
diagram is good for a large graph.

>From jan.de.kruyf 2015 Nov 3 9:37
> The sample is a reduced graph. It is also possible to draw every import
> as a vector, but then the drawing gets a bit cluttered.

To fit the 50 kB limit I scaled your diagram.
http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/Development/OberonStructure

Nice, except the text is too small for good legibility.  Can you scale up the
nodes and text relative to the arrows?  A legible diagram within 50 kB?

Thanks,                                           ... Lyall E.

--
123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 123456789 12
Tel +1 360 639 0202 or  +1 604 822 7107