[Oberon] ? TeXTools.Mod ?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:46:30 CET 2015

While searching for something else, I stumbled on TeXTools.Mod
which is potentially very interesting for me.

Plain-text-fetchers obviously have a problem showing texts which
have a few embedded LaTex lines  -- which is common.

I don't want to analsyse the code, which reads ....
(** Convert selected text in-place from LaTeX tabbing environment
 syntax to readable text. *)
PROCEDURE Tabs*;
PROCEDURE MergeLines*;
PROCEDURE SizeTable*; <-- confusing ?
PROCEDURE TableTotal*; <-- confusing ?
----TeXTools.Mod has the trailing 6 lines: test/usage:-
System.Free TeXTools ~

TeXTools.Tabbing  <-- selected text in-place from readable text to LaTeX
    tabbing environment syntax.
TeXTools.Tabs
TeXTools.MergeLines
TeXTools.SizeTable
TeXTools.TableTotal
----- and so, I try:-
TextGadget with 1-line selected: one two three
TeXTools.Tabbing  == the selection reverse-video is removed,
but ....

Has anybody here used this program? google failed me.

== Chris Glur.

Obviously you need a translation-table & fonts !!
How many other tar-traps are in ETHO ?