[Oberon] Statistics

Darek Maksimiuk darek.maksimiuk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:27:58 CET 2016

Lars,
  if you are Canadian you should hear about this one:
   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_(programming_language)
which is a very well designed language (and with the string support).

I am not sure if it is maintained actively but you can download it from:
   http://tristan.hume.ca/openturing/
It is not a pure compiler but a mixture of IR code generator and a simple
VM.

Also, have a look at:
     http://research.cs.queensu.ca/home/cordy/

Lots of interesting reading.

 I an just curious what is your definition of well implemented string type?

Cheers,
  Darek