[Oberon] Syntax-directed program editing

Mayson Lancaster maysonl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 12:20:53 CET 2016

I had a great experience writing an OS prototype back in the '80s (in
Modula 2, as it happened) using DEC's EVE (extensible Vax Editor,
IIRC) with macros which I wrote for each of the statement types. Much
code, almost bug-free, leading to a successful (albeit without any
follow-on work) demo after about 6 months.