[Oberon] OS X and Oberon

Jack Johnson knapjack at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 23:33:19 CET 2016

I use Peter's emulator on OS X, but it's been so long since I did the
compile I can't recall if I ran into any issues. I seem to remember that it
was very straightforward, and I cobbled together a tweak for full screen
before it was part of the codebase. It's likely that I sent something out
to the list when I did so, so you may find it in the archives.

I'm on 10.9 currently, though.