[Oberon] Availability of OberonStation

Ken Boak ken.boak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:58:42 CET 2016

Hi,

I am new to this list - attracted by the low resource requirement of the
Oberon System.

A few quick questions:

Could someone advise me please of the availability of the OberonStation kit
- currently showing a "Sold Out" status.  Is there a new batch expected in
the near future?

Have any of the list had experience of the Oberon system on the Xilinx
Artix-7  - specifically on the $99 Arty board - is this a preferred
platform?

Finally, and perhaps best addressed  to Chris Burrows - I see that you have
produced packages for the ARM M3 and M4 Cortex - mainly NXP.  Do you have
any aspirations to port to Cortex M7 - such as the $50 STM32F7 Discovery
Platform - which has a great selection of useful hardware on-board?

regards

Ken

London