[Oberon] Availability of OberonStation

Ken Boak ken.boak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:00:24 CET 2016

Walter, & List

Thank you for your rapid response.  Forgive me - but it is met with more
beginner's questions.

Could you point me to details of how you have handled keyboard/mouse and
video on the Arty.

For another project, I have developed a small VGA shield that fits the
Arduino-style  headers, that also includes PS/2 keyboard & mouse. It can
also produce a  RGB 3:3:2 colour video output using an appropriate resistor
network.

I presume that your uSD is effectively taken care of with the on-board
QuadSPI 16MB Nand Flash?

Has anyone on  the mailing list devised any simple way of benchmarking the
performance of Oberon against other known systems?

Thanks again

Ken