[Oberon] 64 bit ARM Kickstarter

Darek Maksimiuk darek.maksimiuk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:35:31 CET 2016

I put my money on this one:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/802007522/up-intel-x5-z8300-board-in-a-raspberry-pi2-form-fa/posts/1466675

and here:
  http://www.up-board.org/

The production version of the board is updated to Atom x5-Z8350. The CPU's
 TDP is ca. 2W.
I hope to get the A2 running on it.

 Another interesting (in this case embedded) device is this one:

http://shop.hitex.co.uk/collections/boards-and-modules/products/aurduino-the-worlds-most-powerful-arduino

The Aurix device is pretty amazing (2 x TriCore 1.6P, 1x TriCore 1.6E with
 DSP instructions and  single-precision floating-point arithmetics ). This
is a perfect candidate to have the Oberon-7 compiler :).
One of the Aurix  (TC264DA)  CPUs offers a (very fast)  HW FFT engine up to
N= 2048 complex (single-precision floating points and Qxx format).

Cheers,
  Darek