[Oberon] Compiling Original Oberon in (Unix)Aos?

Eric Scharff ericnboulder at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 23:38:18 CET 2016

(Sorry once again for a newbie question)
Short version: How can I compile a non A2 (either Oberon or Oberon-2) module in Aos?
I'm trying to compile a basic hello world in UnixAos:
MODULE E1 IN Oberon;
IMPORT Texts, Oberon;
VAR W :Texts.Writer; PROCEDURE Hi*;BEGIN Texts.WriteString(W, "Hola"); Texts.WriteLn(W); Texts.Append(Oberon.Log, W.buf)END Hi;
BEGIN Texts.OpenWriter(W);END E1.
I'm trying to build this from within the "Oberon" subsystem.  Under the "Compile" menu is Builder.Compile * and PC.Compile *
Launching "Builder.Compile *" or "Compiler.Compile *" launches the Oberon Portable Compiler, which fails (it doesn't seem to understand the Active Oberon Syntax)
Building with PC.Compile doesn't fare any better, but I get a different error:
Parallel Compiler / prki386 code generator installedcompiling E1 ... not done  pos 35 err 152  Oberon-Texts symbol file of imported module not found  pos 43 err 152  Oberon-Oberon symbol file of imported module not found