[Oberon] Easier typing of capital letter keywords in Oberon

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Mon Jan 25 01:51:19 CET 2016

*Edward Estlin Cummings* (October 14, 1894 – September 3, 1962), known
as *E. E. Cummings*, with the abbreviated form of his name often written
by others in lowercase letters as *e e cummings* (in the style of some
of his poems—see name and capitalization
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._E._Cummings#Name_and_capitalization>,
below),

was the idiot who started the lower case fad.  I laugh when I see people
complaining about using the shift key.
That is just LAZY!

Sentences start with an upper case letter. if you start with a lower
case letter the visual break that separates one
sentence from the next is missing.

I think the following is ugly as hell

prog

   pro do-something;
     out('hello world');
   e;

   do-something;
e.

By the way, you don't need the ";" before END.

-Doug Danforth (or is it doug danforth?)