[Oberon] Project Oberon for Mac

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:30:50 CET 2016

 Yes Unicode is marvelous, eg if you want to render Japanese & Malayalam and ...
Why do they only <translate> the <single quote> ?
Why not the "p" and the "s"?
Then we could have a repertoire of speech impediments of stuttering
and lithththping.

If we wanted to follow the 86.147% herd, we wouldn't deviate from WinTel,
by looking at Oberon.

== Chris Glur.