[Oberon] Experimental Oberon released

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 15:30:48 CET 2016

This is explained in the README file of the repository. The code will run on OberonStation (aka RISC5), but Experimental Oberon will not be backward compatible with Original Oberon, meaning that some of your programs may no longer compile. To get a backward-compatible versions of (some of) the implemented features, there are separate repositories also listed in the README file. Another option would be to just rename the source files (one person has done this - see this thread).
 From: Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:21:30 CET 2016
>> On 23 Jan, 2016, at 13:16 , Andreas Pirklbauer <andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com> wrote:>>
>> An experimental version of Original Oberon 2013 (called "Experimental
>> Oberon") has been released on GitHub:
>>
>> https://github.com/andreaspirklbauer/Oberon-experimental

Pardon me if this is answered somewhere in the docs (I didn't see it), but
is this release compatible with the ObersonStation (aka RISC5) or one of
the other environments?