[Oberon] Compiling Original Oberon in (Unix)Aos?

jwr at robrts.net jwr at robrts.net
Tue Feb 2 06:24:13 CET 2016

Bernhard:
   Thank you!!  That very much helps me understand.

   It appears you sent this answer directly to me, and not to the
list. Your information appears more widely useful, so I just wish to
verify that it was your intention NOT to send it to the list.  If so,
no action is needed.  If not, perhaps forward to the list your
original reply to me, with slight edits so it appears to be directly
sent to the list.  Thank you!!

-- John Roberts