[Oberon] Compiling Original Oberon in (Unix)Aos?

Eric Scharff ericnboulder at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 02:51:43 CET 2016

I wish to work on some programs originally developed on Native Oberon using Gadgets. However, I have a modern Intel Mac. As far as I know there is no version of Unix oberon that works properly on Mac OS X intel (and with Yosemite, there is no PPC emulation anymore)
Thus, my best bet is UnixAos, which has an Intel Mac port, and has the advantage that it has within it a working version of Gadgets.
Really, any environment that would let me port this Gadget app and be hosted on my Mac would be desirable.