[Oberon] Re (2): oberonstation questions, ps/2?

Lars noreply at z505.com
Mon Feb 8 08:06:07 CET 2016

On Tue, February 2, 2016 8:31 pm, peter at easthope.ca wrote:
>> It's becoming difficult to buy ps2 mouse.
>>

> Open ebay.com.

..snip...

Just an important note about the CONTEXT of my email. I was referring to
local stores, brick and mortar.  i.e. quoting in context my email was
speaking of real stores that you can drive to. Ps/2 is obviously not as
hard to find via the internet, but PS/2 is definitely harder to find in
local computer shops.  Sometimes I don't feel like waiting 2 weeks for an
order to come via ebay, and if I had an OberonStation in my hands write
now I would want to buy a ps/2 mouse at best buy, future shop (now dead),
walmart, canadian tire.

But, that's just being pedantic about the context of my email. I was
referring to local stores.  Try buying a PS/2 mouse in a town of 5000
people or even in a city of a million people. You may or may not find your
luck.