[Oberon] Re (2): oberonstation questions, ps/2?

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Feb 8 08:36:07 CET 2016

Lars
You're right it will get harder and harder to get a mouse being able to talk the PS/2 protocol. Perhaps try to get hands on an USB mouse that is in parallel able to understand PS/2. Even if this "universal" mouse has an USB plug, with an apapter you will be able to use it as PS/2 mouse. Check your store, perhaps you're lucky.
Jörg

Gruss, Jörg