[Oberon] Astrobe for FPGA

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Feb 13 13:18:48 CET 2016

A second (belated) reply to your question ...

Yes - I have just been testing the 'embedded' version of Project Oberon
running entirely in BRAM on the ARTY board (based on the Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA
device) which uses a 100MHz clock. I am running the RISC5 processor at 50MHz
which is twice the normal speed and haven't noticed any problems so far.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software