[Oberon] RISC.img format

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Feb 14 21:28:09 CET 2016

One significant feature that sets Project Oberon apart from most other open
source projects I have seen is that the *design* (not just the *user
reference*) is thoroughly documented - including many diagrams. You do not
have to decipher source code or try to read the minds of the developers to
find answers to questions like these.

Download the three PDF files that make up the Project Oberon book ('Book
Chapters x-x') from:

http://www.projectoberon.com/

The file system is described in Chapter 7.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software