[Oberon] Pepino LX9, USB, and other hardware running OBERON

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Feb 15 12:52:22 CET 2016

drivers for USB for Oberon?

See my previous message today about using a USB bridge for serial transfers.
Also, the Pepino can use both USB and JTAG for configuring the FPGA
hardware. These additional hardware capabilities are transparent to the
operating system. Project Oberon just has to deal with the simple RS232
protocol.

> Additionally, what other hardware is available that runs oberon
> operating system?
>
> So far we have:
> OberonStation
> Pepino LX9
>
> Are there more?

We support five different RISC5 systems (including the Spartan-3 Starter Kit
which is now only available second-hand) altogether. They are listed with
URLs linking to more information at:

http://www.astrobe.com/RISC5

Regards,
Chris Burrows