[Oberon] Fwd: How to run a module.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:49:21 CET 2016

In computing [and life] use successive refinement.
Work forward from a proven position.
Then you can say stage N works, but stage N+1 fails;
which gives the problem more context.
----
Can Vishop Oberon compiler 1.1 for linux do,
   from yesterday's created menu, without needing to key [look away
from the screen]:-
* load multiple text files [linux, FAT, ETHO] from anywhere in the dir-tree,
   all to the save screen, to be worked on together;
* 2-mouse-step wipe & dab any text to change the font/color to many
possibilities;
* cutNpaste graphical images from fetched http, to build your own
'books' of text
   and images
IMO ETHO is not about the language. It's about the spectacular Human Interface;
which LEO preserves and just allows to run in linux to use the extra
facilities of *nix,
eg. USB drivers, pdf ......

== Chris Glur.