[Oberon] Model Helicopter reports

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Wed Feb 24 08:44:22 CET 2016

Thx for pointing out. I didn’t know OberonSA.
The interesting thing with OberonSA is that Wirth designed the Oberon language/compiler so it fits the processor (SA = StrongARM)
With ProjectOberon he did exactly the opposite: he designed the processor (RISC5) so it fits the Oberon language/compiler :-)

Jörg