[Oberon] GUI programming in Oberon.

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Fri Feb 26 05:13:52 CET 2016

Srinivas Nayak,

The Oberon environment is in a sense a closed environment.
If you want to create "sprites", windows, outside that
environment then you would need to call procedures
in the OS that supports such visual objects.

With BlackBox/Component Pascal there is a WinAPI which
allows one to access Windows specific procedures from
within BlackBox.

-Doug Danforth