[Oberon] GUI programming in Oberon.

David Egan Evans sinuhe at xmission.com
Sun Feb 28 04:14:14 CET 2016

I beg to differ. Blackbox is itself a Windows GUI program written in the CP Oberon variant. There are tie-ins to the Windows API. I have written cmd commands in Blackbox that are Windows .exe PE files without too much effort. Of course, this skips the rapid deployment benefits of programming in Blackbox itself.

This goes first three PELinker of ETH Oberon and A2, but the cool thing is the look and feel deployment of the OS with Blackbox. Now if only OS X, and non-Debian systems, were supported, where Linux was not an after thought...