[Oberon] GUI programming in Oberon.

Lars noreply at z505.com
Sun Feb 28 04:25:47 CET 2016

On Sat, February 27, 2016 8:14 pm, David Egan Evans wrote:
> I beg to differ. Blackbox is itself a Windows GUI program written in the
> CP Oberon variant. There are tie-ins to the Windows API. I have written
> cmd commands in Blackbox that are Windows .exe PE files without too much
> effort.

Why any effort  at all if someone already released a compiler that does
this for you?

"Component Pascal compiler
cp-dev.sourceforge.net/
Component Pascal compiler is a minimalistic cross-platform compiler for
Component ... subsystem Dev), capable to produce stand-alone software from
command-line. Licenses: BSD-style for front-end, BlackBox Component
Builder Open ..."

Source: google. Search terms:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=component+pascal+blackbox+command+line+compiler

Not many people know about this, maybe.