[Oberon] Blackbox for linux?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Mar 7 12:36:47 CET 2016

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Oberon [mailto:oberon-bounces at lists.inf.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of
> Srinivas Nayak
> Sent: Monday, 7 March 2016 3:06 PM
> To: ETH Oberon and related systems
> Subject: [Oberon] Blackbox for linux?
>
> Do we have Blackbox for Linux?

The following is part of a message from Dr. Cuno Pfister the managing
director of Oberon microsystems:

Please find attached our complete Linux code. The package consists of two
parts:

(0.) DevElfLinker.zip: a version of DevLinker that is able to link Linux
shared libraries. You can use it on Windows and run the resulting libraries
on Linux. It is work we originally did for Andrew Thomas, but we own the
copyright.

(1.) linref.zip: our Linux prototype. We do not consider this production
quality code and it certainly needs a lot of additional work. Furthermore
the software is not in sync with BlackBox release 1.6-rc6.

You may distribute both packages under the terms of the simplified BlackBox
Open Source License (http://choosealicense.com/licenses/bsd/) also attached
to this message.

The full text of the message and the downloadable package is available here:

http://www.inr.ac.ru/~info21/blackbox.linux/welcome.html

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software