[Oberon] Calling a command from within a normal procedure

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Mar 7 13:25:30 CET 2016

(I attempted to send this clarification to my previous reply, earlier -
apologies if I'm repeating myself)

No difference in the way they are called. However, some commands expect
interactive input (e.g. via a Texts.Scanner). Here's a simple test program
that illustrates calling a parameterless exported procedure (Edit.Open) from
another procedure:

MODULE Command;

IMPORT Edit;

PROCEDURE Run*;