[Oberon] X11 vs. /dev/fb0 for OLR.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:38:59 CET 2016

? why do you call it 'fall back' ?

The frame-buffer ability is a nice facility, to be able to run ETHO,
without X - which is quite a monster.

On my X86, running LEO, which can go any-where [hence the all purpose
vehicle vs the railways system] except it can't read our 90's NativeOberon
accumulated files; I need LNO, and prefer to use the FrameBuffer version.

So,
1. VT: LNO-FB fetch NativeOberon files (needs mounting the N-O partition/s).
2. LEO can then access the LNO-FB directory to use/update the (from)N-O files.

== Chris Glur.