[Oberon] Message Objects in Oberon

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Mon Mar 28 08:42:49 CEST 2016

Srinivas,

I think you have put your finger on one of the
(in my opinion) weaknesses of Oberon
(and BlackBox).  I do not like those kind of
messages.  They seem to be necessary when one
"broadcasts" to many different, say, Views where
the broadcaster doesn't know who will handle the
message.  That feels wrong to me, but I don't have
an alternative.

-Doug Danforth