[Oberon] paint.mod attached

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Mar 28 21:13:48 CEST 2016

Tom
Having more than two colors needs at least the following
- adapt the Verilog code VID.v
- adapt Display.Mod

For 4 colours, you obviously need double the video memory than today (today= 98304 byte = 9.3% of total memory)

I think for a colour display it would be best to have more than 1 MB of memory.

Jörg

Gruss. Jörg