[Oberon] paint.mod - support for colours

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Wed Mar 30 19:59:49 CEST 2016

Hi,

Still thinking about Oberon-FPGA colours, while I am no expert on
u-electrocnics.

What if the resolution is decreased to keep the same memory buffer, and
perhaps make the bigger point size then (= twin, quad pixels). I am led
to believe this would be similar to ATARI ST / Sinclair QL, the higher
resolution the fewer colours, and vice versa? Or am I thinking of
something silly and complicated?

In Pepino-Oberon VID file, there is a change from 3-bit to 8-bit video,
does this mean that H/W already support more colours?

Many thanks.
Tomas
--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>