[Oberon] Compiling PC Native Oberon from scratch.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 04:02:40 CEST 2016

I'm very interested in this.
It would be good if we made this a collaborative project of this mailing list?

> And yes, once again my thanks for your attempt to collect Oberon related stuff in
> Sourceforge.

OK, so there's already an attempt in the right direction.
I've been put-off by the ##<Amerikan-hard-sell> when investigating some of these
facilities..... Github...?

BTW, now with the FPGA project, that we've moved down to the hardware level,
can someone else comment on the fact that linux disk-utilities are all
inconsistent?

fdisk, cfdisk, sfdisk, parted, gparted .... don't confirm mutually.
I was particularly well impressed with P.Muller's <Partitions.Tool> in N-O,
which solved some problems, that all the other well established
utilities failed.

== Chris Glur.

## In the good old days of N-O, you could have the EmailTextFrames lying on your
screen: received, written and ready to send, directory of in box ....;
and with just-2-klux-each could eg. send-that-one, fetch-that-one .....

Now with the US commercial giants vying to capture <as many as possible
Lucky-strike addicts> you face the following:--
Hi **,
  Someone just tried to sign in to your Google Account **** from an app
 that doesn't meet modern security standards.
Details:
Monday, March 28, 2016 2:58 AM (GMT)
  We strongly recommend that you use a secure app, like Gmail, to access
 your account. All apps made by Google meet these security standards.
 Using a less secure app, on the other hand, could leave your account
 vulnerable. Learn more.

Google stopped this sign-in attempt, but you should review your recently
 used devices: