[Oberon] On Oberon Sources

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Thu Mar 31 22:26:36 CEST 2016

Srinivas

ATTRIBUTES!

I modern document supports many things, such as
graphics, super/subscripts, various human languages,
color, italic, bold, underline, etc.

You don't get any of that with an ascii file.

I frequently decorate a Component Pascal module
with MathType equations to document what my
code is doing.  MathType is supported as well as
other "automation" applications.

-Doug Danforth