[Oberon] Compiling PC Native Oberon from scratch.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:22:07 CEST 2016

M$ captured the PC, BIOS, MBR & partition-format,
as part of their product-lock-in strategy.

Now techies take the view that low-level disk handling is quantum physics.
Don't touch it!

OTOH M$'s powershell seems a nice, consistent-syntax tool, compare
to *nix's <shell> which just evolved in a chaotic, ad-hoc way, like the
english language.

== Chris Glur