[Oberon] On Oberon Sources

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:46:16 CEST 2016

Dear Bernhard, Aubrey, Jorg,

Many thanks for your quick replies.
I see the usefulness of coding in formatted text.
I agree to you all. I too like reading code in formatted text.

Let me ask one more related question.

Kindly let me know how can I create a simple Hello.Mod file in Oberon that contain pure ascii characters of my code? (No font/color/formatting info, pure ascii.) And I want to simply take that Hello.Mod out of Oberon and open using Notepad of Windows or Geany of Linux.

Similatly I want to create a .Text file in Oberon with content "Hello world." withought quotes.
I will open this .Text file usingNotepad of Windows or Geany of Linux.

Same for .Tool file.

[Not sure if these three type of files are created using Edit.Open or different programs for different type of files.]

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/