[Oberon] Global font change on OLR

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Apr 2 13:24:14 CEST 2016

Dear Srinivas,

I recommend you do yourself a favour and follow the advice that Bob Walkden
gave you a couple of days ago: read Martin Reiser's book "The Oberon System
- User Guide and Programmers Manual". I can't imagine how many hours Reiser
must have spent working on that book to help people like yourself to use the
system. You cannot hope to do anything except scratch the surface unless you
study it (not just speed-read it) from end to end as there are a significant
number of novel concepts that you wouldn't even dream of asking questions
about.

However, if you prefer to learn by experimentation, trial and error you can
still get good use out of the book as a reference. It has a good Table of
Contents and an Index that you can use for that purpose.

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com