[Oberon] Global font change on OLR

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:16:07 CEST 2016

Dear Peter,

I am worried if a solution to my problem is difficult to achieve. :-(
I like your trick of renaming a font file. That looks promising.
I will try this once.

Another surprising thing is that, right now I have OLR as well as
NO alpha installed on Virtualbox.
NO on vbox has resolution of 800*600, configured to vesa 2.0 mode 800*600*8.
OLR is bigger than that. Don't know how to check the resolution. (looks like it is 1000+ * 800+)
But in both the Oberon, I see small fonts, hard to read!

Don't you all suffer from small fonts?
How did you adapted your Oberons?

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,