[Oberon] Oberon RS232 - file exchange with Linux

thomas.kral at email.cz thomas.kral at email.cz
Sun Apr 3 09:19:25 CEST 2016

Hi Christopher,

Yes, I see the server has to run first on RISC5, i.e. PCLink1.Run.
On LNO - OLR for RPI, I got ...

OCR.Open - open V24, error=2
OCR.Send Test.txt - connection not open
OCR.TestReq - I got 0 (zero reply)

Cannot tell why, as tty on RPI gets REQ ACKnowledged, so the link works in therms of wiring.
Please see my earlier post.

Many thanks so far.

Tomas