[Oberon] Re (2): Global font change on OLR

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 17:38:38 CEST 2016

Dear Peter,

I checked the Native.Tool.
But didn't dare to click on any command.

I will try it.
By the way, I have a full installation of NO alpha collected from ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha/.
Do I need to copy files from ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha/Build/Build.zip and ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha/Build/SourceB.zip before clicking on Release.Build?

What is there in ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/ETHOberon/Native/Update/Alpha/Build/System.zip?

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/