[Oberon] Global font change on OLR

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:52:55 CEST 2016

Dear Peter,

> Default display size of OLR is (1280-16)x(1024-32). This can be configured via environment variables OWIDTH and OHEIGHT. Negative values are relative to screen size. Or by changing the constants defaultWidth and defaultHeight inside OLR.Display.Mod and recompiling.

Changing the constants defaultWidth and defaultHeight inside OLR.Display.Mod and recompiling worked!
This controlled Oberon OS window size in OLR.
Renaming Oberon 20 font to 10 also worked!
This controlled Oberon default font size.
Now I see big characters. Easy to read.

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak